ANIME DATING GAME
Inuyasha finds himself opposite a screen where Yoko, Bulma, and Yui wait for the next question. Their answers will determine if they’re going home alone or if they’ll get a date with the dog-eared stud after the con.
The Anime Dating Game is where those strange cross over fics you wrote in junior high come to be and any pairing is possible!
THERE ARE TWO VERSION OF THE ANIME DATING GAME AT AAC
The main session is held Saturday morning, open to all audiences and participants.
Friday night is where things get steamy, the 18+ match opening its doors to the adult attendees.
Participants are free to sign for either or both of the dating games, however the 18+ does get quite a bit more risque and the language more coarse, so please keep that in mind when you sign up.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Participants for the Anime Dating Game are chosen from attendees who sign up in advance.
All entrants must have their costumes 100% finished when entering and must provide:
1. A reference photo of their character
2. A photo of the contestant wearing the finished costume
– Please submit photos linked to a third party image host such as photobucket or imgur and NOT a social media platform. If we are unable to see your pictures or you do not submit pictures, you will be disqualified from consideration –
Each game will have 12 participants.
KEEP IN MIND
1. You will be in the spotlight. If you are shy or do not know your character very well, reconsider signing up. You need to be heard, be in character, and be entertaining.
2. You can specify which match you want to be in, but you MUST be at least 18 to participate in the 18+ match.
3. You may submit several costumes for consideration, though all must follow the guidelines above.
THE CUT OFF FOR ENTRANTS IS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 30, 2017.
You will be informed of your acceptance no later than WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 4, 2017.
All participants are required to sign in at least two hours before their scheduled match at Masquerade HQ, or else they will be replaced.
If you have further questions, please contact cosplay events coordinator, at email@example.com.