Pre-Registration for AAC 2019 is Open!
Make sure to read our Rules and Weapons Policy before you register!
Please note that pre-pregistrations are not refundable. They may be transferred to another individual prior to the convention, or held in advance for a future year.
3-Day Early Bird Special: $45
3-Day Pre-Registration (Starting April 1st): $50
VIP: $100 (More information here!)
Saturday Only: TBA
Friday or Sunday Only: TBA
Children under 6 are FREE and children 6-12 get $10 off!
Our VIP badges are sold for $100 and currently sold online, at Yomise's, Matsuri's, and when we’re at other conventions.
What does the VIP badge get you?
- Access to all three days of the convention
- First access to Guest autograph lines
- First access to Guest photo sessions
- Priority seating for Anime Dating Game (normal and 18+)
- Priority seating for Cosplay Contest
- Priority seating for AMV Contest
- A Fun Filled Swag Bag
- One any-event line-skip per day (there will be a marker on your badge, one labeled with each day. You may use this marker to skip to the front of the line for any one event not already listed above each day, and a staff member will punch out the marker to indicate it has been used. Yes, this can be used for anything.)
- One AAC T-Shirt voucher
- A cool AAC lanyard
- A special, numbered, VIP only badge
Our Parent-in-Tow badges are for parents and/or guardians who are chaperoning a child under the age of 16. This badge allows its wearer inexpensive access to the convention with some restrictions compared to a regular badge. For instance, Parent-In-Tow badges are not allowed to actively participate in panels or special events, nor win any prizes.
A Parent-In-Tow badge can only be purchased with the addition of a under 16 badge, and cannot be purchased online.
Groups of 10 or more who register together will receive a 10% discount. This is automatically applied if you use our online registration system.
OK I registered. What's next?
After you complete your registration and payment, you will automatically receive an email confirming your registration. You may need to check your spam folder if it's not in your inbox. When you arrive at the convention, bring a Photo ID to the Registration desk to pickup your badge(s).
The following types of Photo ID's are accepted by our Registration Staff:
- For 18+ Badges, any of the following Government Issued Identification
- Drivers License
- Passport Card
- Non-Driver ID
- Military ID
- For under 18 badges, any of the following are also acceptable
- School ID (College, High/Middle School)
- Report Card